top of page
- Thu 26 May26ThuMayPiano Chamber Music Concert/San MarcosMay 26, 2022, 7:00 PMSan Marcos, 430 Moon St, San Marcos, TX 78666, USAPerforming the two-piano suite "The Garden of Eden" by W. Bolcom with Mary Sundem
- Tue 01 Feb01TueFebGraduate Recital/San MarcosFeb 01, 2022, 6:30 PMSan Marcos, 430 Moon St, San Marcos, TX 78666, USAJoin me for an evening of music by L. Boulanger, Fr. Schubert, and M. Mussorgsky
- Sat 20 Nov20SatNovTexas State University Orchestra Concert/San MarcosNov 20, 2021, 8:00 PMSan Marcos, 601 University Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666, USAPlease join me at this concert where I will be playing the 1st movement from the Concerto no 3 in C-major, op 26 by S. Prokofiev.
- Jun 12, 2021, 8:00 PMSan Marcos, 430 Moon St, San Marcos, TX 78666, USA
- Sat 10 Oct10SatOctTexas State University President Gala/San MarcosOct 10, 2020, 7:00 PMSan Marcos, 430 Moon St, San Marcos, TX 78666, USAPerforming Allegro from "Triptych" by P. Petrol in duo with Dr. SungEun Park
- Dec 27, 2019, 7:00 PM900 N Michigan Ave, 900 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USAI will be performing C.Franck's "Prelude, Chorale, and Fugue" at the LVMS December meeting
- Sun 08 Dec08SunDec"A Classic Chicago Christmas: Benefit Concert"/BucktownDec 08, 2019, 7:00 PMBucktown, Bucktown, Chicago, IL, USAThis is a fundraiser concert for a fellow musician Micah Gleason. Bass Aleksandar Reupert and I will be performing a variety of holiday-inspired art songs.
- Mon 05 Aug05MonAugSource Song Festival/MinneapolisAug 05, 2019, 9:00 AM – Aug 09, 2019, 11:00 PMMinneapolis, Minneapolis, MN, USAOur newly formed duo with a fabulous mezzo-soprano Micah Gleason is participating in a week of collaborative vocal music concerts and masterclasses
- Sat 01 Jun01SatJunWorld of Art Song/2300 W Armitage AveJun 01, 2019, 7:00 PM2300 W Armitage Ave, 2300 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USAJoin me, mezzo-soprano Micah Gleason, and bass Aleksandar Reupert for the night of some beautiful art songs written by composers from Europe and America. This is a Groupmuse event. Please reserve your spots at https://www.groupmuse.com/events/8510-the-world-of-art-song
- Sun 28 Apr28SunAprRudolph Ganz Festival 2019, Program III/PianoForte StudiosApr 28, 2019, 2:30 PMPianoForte Studios, 1335 S Michigan Ave 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60605, USAAlyssa Conde and I will be performing Rudolph Ganz's "Konzertstucke" as part of 3-concert series dedicated to this legendary pianist and composer
- Thu 18 Apr18ThuAprGraduation Recital/Roosevelt UniversityApr 18, 2019, 7:30 PMRoosevelt University, 430 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
- Thu 07 Feb07ThuFebMusic @ Grace/Grace Episcopal ChurchFeb 07, 2019, 6:00 PMGrace Episcopal Church, 637 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60605, USAPlease join me and other student musicians from CCPA for a night of beautiful music. The concert will be in the 2nd floor sanctuary. A simple reception is at 5:30 with the concert beginning at 6:00 PM.
- Jan 20, 2019, 1:45 PMRoosevelt University, 430 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USAPlease join me for my final round performance in the beautiful Ganz Hall
- Dec 10, 2018, 7:30 PMNorthbrook Public Library, 1201 Cedar Ln, Northbrook, IL 60062, USANorthbrook Community Choir will be performing some fun holiday music and I will join them on the piano!
- Sun 02 Dec02SunDecWinter Recital, 2018/Roosevelt UniversityDec 02, 2018, 12:00 PMRoosevelt University, 430 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
- Tue 20 Nov20TueNovThanksgiving Recital/First Presbyterian ChurchNov 20, 2018, 7:30 PMFirst Presbyterian Church, 150 S Ashland Ave, La Grange, IL 60525, USA
Events: Events List
bottom of page